Friday, August 27, 2010

Pepperdine University

SOO I'm a coming towards the end of my freshman orientation and it is BEAUTIFUL in Malibu. Its really really awkward making friends that you don't know though. I'm sooo used to having the most amazing friends in existence..... Tejiana....Alex......Jordan.... Ihi =)
......... that its hard for me to even want to talk to other girls that don't seem half as interesting.


BUT..... I am making friends. Since it is a dry campus i have been to two dance parties and their actually really pretty fun. haha

Its crazy because everyone here is brilliant. This was all of their first choice schools that they tried REALLY hard to get into. Pepperdine was the only school I did get into so.... here I am. haha

ALL OF YOU come visit me anytime. Its really pretty here. and I love visitors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment